As an experienced HR Business Partner, you will partner closely with the plant manager and his direct reports in all people-related topics.
- Support and guide managers across the operational division, the technical teams to proactively manage teams, identify potential and implement a performance culture that will deliver improved results.
- Ensure target setting standards and rules are cascaded and communicated to managers and employees.
- Support the annual performance evaluation process, ensuring the documentation of performance achievement and ensuring communication between employees and their managers.
- Ensure that talent is recruited in view of the actual and future needs, work on retention of our talent through promoting a motivating environment that encourages employees to improve and perform at their best. Identify training needs and requirements working closely together with our Training specialist.
- Ensure that meaningful dashboards and reports are produced providing useful information to the management team in order to make the best decisions.
- Participating in team meetings as trusted business partner and providing confidential personnel advisory service to all colleagues.
You will establish a positive relationships by being credible, trustworthy and approachable; act as a sounding board and coach for employees. Address employee relations issues. Facilitate new employee set-up and on-boarding process. Perform exit interviews with departing employees