The vision of HR is to be a driving force in continuously evolving as an efficient organisation with the right capabilities working together to deliver on customers’ and patients’ needs.
Reporting into the HR Lead you will as HR Business Partner take part in leading the business forward with emphasis on human capital aspects. You will provide support, guidance and expertise to ensure the success of the site. Moreover, you ensure that core HR processes e.g. performance management and talent management are positioned and executed to deliver value to the business.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Provide advice, challenge and solutions on people and organisation implications of business strategies and decisions;
- Enable leaders to lead and manage people and teams with high quality;
- Organizational development – make sure the organization is aligned with business objectives;
- Partner in bringing in and developing capabilities fit for the future;
- Talent Management – support the business in accelerating development of key talent;
- Compensation and benefits
- Create a performance driven culture through objective setting, development planning, continuous performance feedback and appraisal in line with the company’s process;
- Employee relations – ensure complies with laws and regulations and lead an effective dialogue with social partners;
- Support the business in building a strong com.