The HR Business Partner is the point of contact for all the Belgium based employees for all matters related to pay and benefits and general conditions of employment. He/she will coordinate, administer, implement and monitor HR programs and operate under general supervision of the Regional HR Director with a dotted line to the local General Manager.
He/she will be supported by an HR Coordinator and operate as back-up point of reference for HR Payroll and Administration matters. He/ she will coordinate recruitment activities and work closely with the business managers in these recruitment procedures. Noblesse Recruitment
is exclusively assisting Zimmer Biomet to recruit the best candidate for this challenging position.General tasks & responsibilities
- Be the local contact for employees on day to day all HR related questions and issues;
- Provide HR generalist support to all employees based in Belgium (approx. 140);
- Initiate and support tasks in the area of staffing, employee development, coaching, compliance management;
- compensation planning and training & performance management;
- Manage and help drive key initiatives including performance evaluation, learning & development, engagement, employee surveys, annual comp & ben planning;
- Coach line managers and employees;
- Keep updated on labor regulations and ensure compliance with local regulations;
- Responsible for managing and coordinating all training plans;
- Responsible for all HR admin related tasks.