As HR Business Partner, you are part of the HR Team and are to report directly to the HR Director. You are the point of contact for the managers within your division and your role is to provide them with support on specific tasks regarding the following activities: the acquisition of talents and the development of these talents within the company, the management put into place, the company’s internal communication, as well as the company’s corporate culture.
For this function, your main responsibilities are:
- Continuously challenging and improving the company’s organizational structure and its operations by suggesting and setting up strategical changes.
- Recruiting key talents.
- Designing succession plans in the goal of gaining a complete overall view of all the potential successors in your internal talent pools.
- Guiding employees all along their career development and help them in maximising their potential.
- Proactively managing the whole « Learning & Development » activities by taking into account the business’s needs.
- Preparing the yearly salary reviews in close collaboration with the Executive Committee members and the Financial Department.
- Being the driving force of positive changes within the company.