You role as an HR Assistant:
- Serving as a subject matter expert, you will manage the new joiners/movers/exits flow and all key employee moments.
- You will also support in the elaboration of a competitive wage strategy (warrant plan, cafeteria plan,…).
- You will support the business using your fundamental HR knowledge within the areas of performance management (calibrations), reward topics, talent management& acquisition, and organisational development is critical.
- You will remove data transactions from Line Managers, HRBPs and People Experience Leads to ensure it is completed quickly and accurately.
- You will also own Workday reporting and analytics (data management) and will implement all organisational changes in Workday (e.g. create new position in Workday).
- You will participate in the Reward and Annual Pay review processes.