We are currently looking for a temporary HR Admin Support to join our HR team and support the roll-out of our HRIS Workday Recruitment module for our Retail population.
In this role you will provide comprehensive HR support to the HR Team and the business in all aspects of HR administration, with primary focus on ATS (Application Tracking System). You will also provide first line HR support to the Business, escalating issues within the HR function as per the required perimeters, ensuring end to end case management. Comprehensive training will be provided on the system.
- Provide telephone service and first line advice for ATS enquiries and escalate within HR as appropriate.
- Support the Business and line managers with Workday, providing timely advise and support
- Process duplicate check for requests for all new starters
- Process reference requests for all new starters as needed and manage the background check process in a timely fashion and escalate issues for resolution as required.
- Support recruitment activities as required – for example and not limited to screening of CVs, interview/business case scheduling and set up, vendor tracking etc.
- Prepare and provide reports linked to recruitment activities
- Provide general administration support to HR TA team as required