As HR Assistant you will be responsible for the smooth organisation and follow-up of general human resource administration as well as the support of the training, recruitment and review processes. The HR Assistant reports to the Human Resources Manager.
The key tasks are the following:
- You are the first point of contact for HR questions, which you filter and escalate to the relevant HR Officers;
- You organise training and recruitment events in close collaboration with colleagues and external parties;
- You support the recruitment, assessment and selection process of candidates (posting job descriptions, updating recruitment channels, scheduling interviews, etc.);
- You prepare the yearly training plan in collaboration with the L&D Office and HR Head;
- You are responsible for the onboarding and exit administration;
- You provide administrative support in the various HR projects