Our mission is simple. We aim to inspire and fulfill curiosity across the globe. We want to be responsible for getting hearts racing, stirring ambition, and putting a smile on the faces of our customers. That challenge, combined with our spirit of innovation, motivates us to create groundbreaking technology, entertainment, and services for people worldwide. Our history as a global brand has been built around employees that all have a passion for touching peoples' lives, and pride in pushing beyond the status quo to produce truly extraordinary results.
We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
About the Role Job Purpose:
The role will support the HR Regional Hub team with HR Advisory and Administration focussing on Belgium and Netherlands. In Detail:
Key Responsibilities & Scope for Decision Making
- Provide first-line HR support to managers and employees, including ‘how-to’ process support for Workday events
- Take ownership of opening and closing queries, or escalating them as needed
- Prepare working contracts and standard letters for promotion or compensation changes
- Operate new-hire and termination standard checklists
- Handling of all necessary documents, forms and the personnel files archive
- Cover necessary reporting to governmental parties e.g. for leaves, trainings through forms or online portals
- Capture insights from the queries you resolve and use them to contribute to our culture of continuous improvement
- Put service delivery and customer satisfaction at the heart of everything you do
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Work experience in HR administration with use of HR systems
- Team player with strong customer orientation and analytical mind-set
- Capability and flexibility to adapt yourself into fast moving business circumstances
- Excellent knowledge and skills of MS-Office
- Excellent verbal and written skills of English and Dutch is a must with French as a plus
- Permanent working contract , full time
- Interesting practical experience and knowledge about a multicultural organization in the Consumer Electronics