GRACO IS PART OF YOUR DAILY LIFE:
We pump the peanut butter and mayonnaise into your jar, the filling into your cookie, and the oil into your car. We glue the soles of your shoes, the glass in your windows and pump the ink onto your bills. We spray varnish on your furniture, coating on your pills, the paint on your house and texture on your walls. We even sprayed the paint on the White House in Washington D.C. and stripes on the field at Wembley Stadium in London. As one of the world’s leading suppliers of fluid management products and packages in the markets in which we participate, our mission is to generate sustained profitable growth for the benefit of our customers, associates, shareholders and communities.
HELP DESK & NETWORK OPERATOR
- You provide multilingual internal first-level trouble-shooting hardware support and assist our customers with problems accessing the Graco online applications.
- You are responsible for first use installation of computers, handheld devices and ICT equipment.
- In addition, you make sure the accessibility and performance of the network is maintained and monitored.
- Trouble shooting on computers, handheld devices face-to-face, by phone or by email
- Dispatch requests for assistance to second level support when needed
- Maintain helpdesk database
- Create and maintain user profiles
- Conduct network control and backups
- Ensure high level availability of the network and system
- Experience: Previous experience in customer service or help desk environment
- Education: Degree in ICT or equivalent
- Good knowledge of midrange computers, internet technology and networking;
- Experienced MS Office user and good PC skills;
- Multilingual English, German, French and Dutch, spoken and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills;
- Willing to perform manual work such as cabling on workspaces.
- This is a position where you need to be organized and meticulous.
- It is also a role where you need to be prepared to work flexible hours.
- You also must be willing to perform manual work such as cabling on workspaces.
- Preferably you live in the Maasmechelen region.
GRACO offers a full-time contract of indefinite duration, a competitive salary with extralegal benefits in a challenging and international work environment with an eye for continuous learning.