You are an experienced Trade Marketeer / Category Manager / Customer Developer with a minimum of 5 years of work experience.
Ideally you combine your category management experience with sales experience.
Analytically strong, experienced with data analysis, commercially and practically oriented and result-driven.
You know how to translate business challenges into creative, practical and customer-oriented plans.
You are confident, persuasive and master excellent communication skills.
A true people person connecting easily with others in different settings.
Able to take on the role of "change agent": to place category management at the highest level in the organization and to lead a team of 4 highly skilled professionals.
- Language: English, preferably: Dutch and/or French
- Education: University Degree
- 5-8 year(s) experience in a Customer Development, Category Management and/or Trade Marketing role with a minimum of 4 years in core Category Management
- Experience in leading a (smaller) team
- Good knowledge & understanding of FMCG industry and Benelux Retail, including Online channel
- Proven leadership to drive the RCD process in order to build the thought leadership within the commercial teams of Colgate Palmolive Benelux and lead the RCD team
- Analytical experience to conduct deep category assessments and identify category opportunities
- Business & Shopper knowledge to understand category and brand strategies
- Engaging storyteller: proven ability to conduct customers presentations and business reviews
- Able to lead the cross-functional collaboration among Retail Marketing & Customer Development to develop and implement the RCD recommended solutions
- Work with the insight community to identify the shopper opportunities and answer the questions related to the identified business challenges
- Able to prioritize customers in alignment with RM team leader and CDT to provide RCD services
- Financial knowledge (P&L) to recommend initiatives that brings financial results and understanding the impact on the business and ROI