Our client is an international worldwide company. With its HQ located in the US, this company would like to relocate his keys roles in Brussels to create a spin off company.
With a turnover of 140 million of US$ (and 3 800 employees), the objective of the company is to double it within the next coming years due to a very profitable business.
To build this new company we are looking for a Head of Corporate Controlling.
This function will very important to launch the business in Europa.
Head of Corporate Controlling
Reporting to the CFO located in the US, the Head of Corporate Controlling will be in charge of:
- The financial leadership of 8 different entities (Japan, US, Mexico, Singapour, Belgium, Israel, Spain and Italy);
- Responsible for leading accounting personnel in day-to-day operations as well as supporting CFO with advising CEO, Senior Management Team and stakeholders on all matters relating to financial performance;
- The future management of a team of 5 persons;
- The implementation of a future ERP system (move from SAP to another one);
- Manage the following processes:
- General ledger accounting including reconciliation
- Intercompany accounting, including intercompany profit in inventory valuation
- Monthly closing and consolidation process
- Manufacturing/cost accounting
- Account reconciliation process
- Statutory audit/governmental reporting compliance
- Leading yearly audit process with external accountant
The ideal candidate will have these requirements:
- At least 7 years of experience at the same level of function;
- Experience in an international company;
- To have an experience in people management is also key for the role;
- Familiar with US GAAP and knowledge of IFRS is a key requirement
- Experience managing a financial consolidation and monthly close process;
- Having a huge experience in ERP systems;
The wanted candidate will benefit from a complete package including:
- Bonus, meal vouchers, nets allowance;
- No company car;
- A real evolution within a very profitable company;