Arcomet/Matebat is the world’s #1 tower crane rental player with a fleet of over 2000 cranes. The group combines synergistic business on tower cranes: crane rental and related services, distribution of new cranes, sale of used cranes, crane manufacturing and services to third party owning their tower cranes. With more than 500 employees, Arcomet/Matebat benefits from a strong international footprint in 7 countries, including: 23 agencies, 2 refurbishment centres, 1 production site (Belgium). In order to support further growth, Arcomet/Matebat is looking for a (m/f)
Group Operations Manager Renting & Servicing Arcomet
• You are supporting the rental activities related to the Arcomet Group Crane Fleet. This includes productivity, efficiency and economic performance Servicing activities in Benelux, Germany, UK and Sweden
• You indirectly manage operation of assembly, disassembly, maintenance and troubleshooting as well as renovation of cranes, in close cooperation with local management
• You strive for well-defined and assured processes and procedures, well-trained people and clear KPIs and measuring systems to manage performance
• You identify best practices, implement standards across the whole organisation and all business units and facilitate continuous improvement by setting up structured action plans, in strict respect with Safety & Quality rules, keeping customer satisfaction on top of your mind
• You act as a change agent, taking local mindsets and cultures into account
• You define technical and technological investments proposals as well as strategies for growth in your field of responsibility, initiate & support strategic projects that are needed
• You report directly to the COO of Matebat/Arcomet Group.
• You have preferably a technical or economical master’s degree or equivalent by experience
• You have experience in managing operations, preferably in a technical renting environment
• You are very energetic and result driven, convinced of the added value of clear, measurable processes and move decisively forward to progress and growth
• You are very communicative and know how to coach and convince people throughout the different levels within the organisation
• You are entrepreneurial, strategic as well as operational well-grounded
• You are fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of French or German is an advantage
• You are flexible to travel frequently, up to 50% of your time.
• A challenging opportunity within an international organisation
• A crucial position with a direct impact on success and growth of this business
• A competitive salary, with attractive fringe benefits.