Huntsman have a new opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager with a background in the Agrochemicals sector to join our divisional head office in Everberg, to deliver a Global Market strategy of the Agrochemical business within our Performance Products Division.
This is an exciting opportunity for a proven Marketing Manager with strong communication skills, to manage and develop cross-functional relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers in the Agrochemicals market.
Additionally, as the Global Marketing Manager, you will:
- Lead the Global Marketing plan for the Agrochemical business with support from Regional Marketing Managers in the US and APAC regions
- Analyze current market trends in the EMEA Agrochemical space, developing business cases for new product introductions to contribute to our growth strategy
- Provide market intelligence in all facets of the agrochemical market whilst identifying and providing sales teams with opportunities to develop new customer relationships for existing and new products
- Develop strong external relationships with key decision makers and associations within the Agrochemicals industry
- Lead project management functions, in line with our new Product Introduction Strategy, to achieve the delivery of regional market initiatives
- Direct activities in regional market for growth from new product innovation, customer/market projects and raw material optimization
- Work closely with, and train, Regional Sales Team to promote product value propositions whilst provide pricing guidance on a regular basis