Within the complex international distribution environment with a wide variety of service models, we are looking for a Global Lean Advisor. NLS (Nike Logistics System) is the logistics answer that Nike is developing to remain competitive in a rapidly changing market. As Lean Advisor, you'll work together with the global NLS team and geographies on building capabilities linked with their NLS transformation plan. You’ll help them develop a culture of continuous improvement in which the knowledge and skills of all employees are used to solve problems and implement improvements. The Global Lean advisor reports directly into the global NLS learning center manager and is member of the Global NLS team located in Laakdal (Belgium). As a NLS learning center member you’ll support a wide range of learning and development initiatives. READY?
- Coordinate the creation of training material by involving NLS deployment teams and document the outcome.
- Develop LEAN training concepts and work with internal / partners to develop material.
- Take care of the practical organization of NLS training and deliver training.
- Give support in development of working standards and offer methodologies to solve problems.
- By developing measuring instruments, making continuous evaluations and reporting on progress, you'll monitor the system.
- Contribute to an environment in which continuous improvement and learning are a part of daily work.
- You’ll support the Global NLS team in their operating model