Louvain-la-Neuve - Krones (www.krones.com) delivers overall solutions for breweries, water and soft drink sectors as well as liquor manufacturers, but also for the food and luxury food, chemical, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries, worldwide. The Krones Group, headquartered in Neutraubling, Germany, plans, develops and manufactures machines and complete lines for the fields of process, filling and packaging technology. For years, the region of France, Belgium and Algeria (FBA) has been a growth oriented region. In particular sales activities of all products of Krones. Today, the FBA subsidiary based in Louvain-la-Neuve, is actively looking to hire its new (m/f)
Sustain and develop clients' portfolio and the company's profitability
You are responsible for control and business growth of the Krones FBA (Belgium, France & Algeria):
• You translate the Krones' AG objectives into a competitive long-term sales strategy.
• You identify measures to achieve the targets and redirect in case of any deviation from plans.
• You manage and keep the motivation of your collaborators from all sections (Sales, International Operations Services, Processing, New Activities and Finance & Administration), develop their competences and guarantee the quality of the offered service.
• You optimize the allocated resources, human as well as financial. You support your teams in the field and you participate in certain strategic sales negotiations.
• You have constructive relationships with your various stakeholders. You develop your network and build partnerships for the development of Krones.
• You collaborate closely with the Headquarters in Neutraubling and more specifically with the Head of Sales Europe based in Germany.
Stakeholder management ? Business orientation ? Managerial skills
• You have a master's degree (in economics, engineering, ...) and at least 15 years' Sales experience ideally in the beverage or packaging industries.
• You can demonstrate experience in developing a division or medium-sized company, and in managing of multicultural & multidisciplinary teams.
• You are able to take on the challenges in the company and solve them from an entrepreneurial and human point of view.
• You are fluent in English, French and Dutch. Knowledge of German is an asset.
• Based in Louvain-la-Neuve, you will travel about 50% of your time (Belgium, Germany, France, Algeria, etc.).
What can Krones offer you?
• A strong German Group, synonymous with quality and innovation, which has been experiencing a remarkable growth over a number of years.
• A culture oriented to global solutions, encompassing every subsidiary.
• Values such as Honesty, Transparency, Fairness and Authenticity which are lived locally.
• A huge challenge where entrepreneurship, leadership, commitment and solutions orientation will make the difference.
• Dedicated and high qualified teams.
• A competitive salary package.