Your main duties:
- Ensure correct entries in the Accounting Software (SAP), in the correct GL and Cost Center;
- Responsible of cross-charging accurate and complete costs to intercompanies;
- Review, challenge and explain variances versus forecasts/budgets;
- Analyze, continuously improve and optimize reporting processes;
- Comply with USGAAP amongst others through interfaced softwares;
- Report on time on a monthly basis the accurate and complete closing figures to the Controller.
- Keep accurate and complete figures;
- Process A/P invoices for West Europe entities;
- Prepare on a weekly basis payment runs to vendors;
- Prepare and post bank statement on a daily basis in the Accounting software (SAP);
- Proactively clean old items in the books and prepare analysis.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and in line with group procedures and standard requirements;
- Prepare on a monthly basis the documentation required by Internal audit;
- Analyze, continuously improve and optimize current processes.
Ad-hoc Business support
- Be a business support for the Sales and Marketing teams as well as for other departments;
- Prepare on time the information for external consultants, external auditors.
- Responsible for local reportings and compliances. Timely filing of Annual Account, Corporate Income Tax Return, surveys and other documentation required by local Authorities and other organizations;
- Prepare request documentation for Internal Audit reviews
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: