Have you always been passionate about engineering and machinery. Are you looking for a varied job with a lot of challenges within in the automotive sector? A job where you tackle technical projects and implement enhancements, then this job might be something for you!
We are searching for a functional safety engineer (M/F/X) for an international player, based in Sint-Truiden. Are you ready for this challenge and you want to do it together with Experis? Read on!
Experis, part of the ManpowerGroup, is a global market leader in HR services and talent sourcing solutions. Present in over 50 countries worldwide, our clients are amongst the most prestigious companies in today's changing world of work. Experis-experts provide top candidates with challenging missions in the specialties IT, Engineering, Life Sciences , Finance and Human Resources.
Your career is our mission !
Functional Safety Engineer
- As a functional safety engineer you use your knowledge to lead project teams to integrate and develop safety concepts and to integrate these concepts in the product design.
- Your job contains coordination as well as hands on work.
- Besides development of the safety concepts you are also responsible for design, realization, validation and good communication with different departments in the company.
- Some elements of your job are preliminary hazard analysis, qualitative and quantitative fault tree analysis, …
- In everything you create or implement you make sure that it is in compliance with the ISO 26262 norm.
- You conduct reviews with product teams to ensure functional safety standards are being met throughout product development cycles.
- You have an engineering degree (industrial, electromechanical or mechanical) and at least 3 years of experience in development, preferably in automotive.
- You have a basic knowledge of multiple aspects of engineering. Using that knowledge you can easily switch topics and take part in conversations about mechanics, electronics, software, hydraulics, controls,…). A basic knowledge is of course sufficient.
- You have relevant experience in automotive.
- You are familiar with functional safety, ISO 26262 is an asset.
- Thanks to your strong communication skills and good knowledge of English, you excel at teamwork and are strong in reporting knowledge and results.
- You are an independent, perseverant and systematic worker with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset.
- You can extrapolate any past experience in safety design to different application areas. Holding a Safety certification is a plus.
- As a consultant functional safety engineer you get the opportunity to be part of Experis ManpowerGroup. You're offered a permanent contract at our company.
- Together we determine an excellent career path for you. To succeed you can rely on all advantages offered by the ManpowerGroup: training, guest speakers, one-on-one guidance, …
- We offer a dynamic work environment with a lot of potential.
Interested? Send us your resume email@example.com or contact 09 321 82 75!