ASAP is uitgegroeid tot een toonaangevende HR Group met 80 vestigingen in België.
Werving en selectie, loonadministratie, outplacement, sociaaljuridisch advies, dienstencheques, integratie van HR-software ... ASAP is al jarenlang zoveel meer dan alleen uitzendwerk.
ASAP focust zich op talent, de uitbouw van langetermijnrelaties en de continue groei van hun HR-kennis. Met enthousiasme, natuurlijk. Of waar dacht u dat de slogan ‘Enjoy your Job’ vandaan kwam?
Your job will consist of:
- Welcoming visitors at the front desk by registering them appropriately,
directing and announcing
- Answering the phone and redirect the calls (French, Dutch, English)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries/faxes
- Preparing, replenishing and tiding up the meeting rooms and cafeteria
- Manage stock and orders for catering (mainly in Excel)
- Manage our coffee-corners (maintenance coffee-maker, provide enough fruit and water bottles)
- Perform other receptionist duties such as scanning, photocopying, printing, book taxis, etc.
- Opening and closing the office.
We're looking for a candidate who has/is:
- A professional attitude and a good presentation
- Discrete & service minded, able to handle high level contacts
- A good command in Excel
- The ability to work with a flexible schedule (Monday: 11.00 till 15.00 and from 15.30 till 19.30. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8.00 till 11.30 and 12.00 till 16.00 and Friday from 11.30 till 15.00 and from 15.30 till 19.30)
- Willing to wear an outfit (blazer, t-shirt).
- A permanent contract after a successful interim period (38h/week)
- A fixed schedule (occasional changes possible during holidays of absence)
- A competitive remuneration package, depending upon experience and qualifications + extralegal advantages (health and group insurance, meal vouchers, reimbursement public transport, ...)
- A varied position in a convivial working atmosphere and in an international renowned law firm.