KPMG is one of the world’s leaders in Audit, Tax and Legal and Advisory services. With deep experience in every sector, and market presence in 156 countries, KPMG has a very solid understanding of various industries, their operating issues and their competitive environment. In this complex and global setting, KPMG helps clients to create new and better strategies, develop new products, expand into new markets, rethink business models and become more efficient in achieving a sustained competitive advantage. In Belgium, KPMG employs over 1.300 people.
Fleet & Benefits Administrator
The Fleet & Mobility Administrator is responsible for the daily follow-up and administration of KPMG’s fleet of motor vehicles and alternative mobility solutions in the Flexible Reward Plan of KPMG.Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the fleet & mobility initiatives of KPMG;
- Coordinate and maintain the fleet inventory via a web based fleet management software tool;
- Processes daily fleet requests such as, but not limited to, ordering new vehicles/fuel cards, vehicle transfers, vehicle termination requests, driver fuel pin activations/deactivations, etc.;
- Coordinate and maintain documentation with regards to administration of the fleet policies, fleet insurance, and other applicable company, regulative or legislated requirements;
- Auditing, coding, and submitting for payment monthly fleet related invoices;
- Responsible for creating reports and data analysis;
- Identify cost saving initiatives and work with the Mobility Manager to achieve those initiatives;
- Assist the Mobility Manager during the implementation of fleet & mobility policies, procedures and initiatives.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study is preferred.
- A first experience in vehicle fleet administration or supply chain experience is an asset.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office programs; moderate to advanced ability with Excel;
- Analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management skills, strong ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Able to work independently
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
At KPMG, we truly believe our people are the heartbeat to our success. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. Additionally, as #1 Top Employer, we highly invest in our people’s development of soft skills and technical knowhow.