The successful candidate is a qualified lawyer replying to the following:
· Master Degree in Law.
· Previous experience in financial law matters would be a plus.
· Good verbal and written communication skills in Dutch, French and English.
· Legal analytic skills. Ability to analyze legal issues quickly and to provide comprehensive solutions.
· Attention for Legal risks.
· Strong organizational and negotiation skills.
· Able to work independently and accurately with attention to detail.
· A team-player who is willing to share know-how and to cooperate with the other lawyers within the BNP Paribas Group world-wide.
· Ability to manage several tasks whilst working under pressure.