Pauwels Consulting is a fast-growing technical consultancy firm with a large portfolio of international corporate clients in Engineering, Pharma and IT. We deliver consultancy and turnkey projects to leading companies in Belgium and beyond.
At Pauwels Consulting we value your talent and ambitions. That is why we invest heavily in the continuous education, personal coaching and individual development of all our consultants. At Pauwels Consulting, you will find a challenging and inspiring work environment every single day.
Are you interested in working for top companies in your industry and do you like to improve your skills and expertise every day? Then we should definitely meet! We look forward to hearing from you via phone (+32 9 324 70 80) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Ensuring accuracy of monthly and quarterly financial reporting of the Pauwels Consulting group
- Preparing the consolidation of the Pauwels Consulting Group, consisting out of 5 different legal entities
- Ensuring reporting on an analytical level
- Preparing the annual budgets of the different business units
- Preparation and analysis of KPI’s
- Preparation of covenant reporting toward financial institutions
- Operating expenses control and optimization
- Contributing to meetings with internal key stakeholders
- Contributing to meetings and support due diligence of different mergers and acquisitions activities
- Assistance in financial integration of the acquisitions
- Optimization and automation of processes and systems of the back office of the Pauwels Consulting group
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance
- About 5 years of experience in financial controlling, preferably in a similar position
- Very good knowledge of Excel. Knowledge of Expert M is a plus
- Analytical, accurate, hands-on, proactive and result driven
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French
Interested in what Pauwels Consulting can offer you? Check our benefits at www.pauwelsconsulting.com or contact one of our recruiters at 09 324 70 80.