In this role as Financial Controller, you will report directly to the Managing Director Belgium & Group Controller (HQ).
Your main responsibilities as Financial Controller will include:
Recording, analysing, and presenting, business, pay-roll and accounting information relating to the activities of the company in a manner that is accurate, timely, fitting the requirements of internal and external customers, and are in line with governing accounting principles.
- Collecting, processing, interpreting and compiling Budgets and Financial Forecasts.
- Managing tax matters and securing compliance with national tax laws and regulations.
- Managing and accounting for cash and bank activities and operative capital.
- Managing the subsidiary's insurance programs in accordance with the Group and the guidelines.
- Managing local pricing and price communication.