Within the Financial Reporting Team you contribute to the financial reporting, performance management, contract selling price calculations, internal as well as external compliance matters. In addition, you're involved in Credit Analysis matters as the fixed back-up for the Credit Analyst.
- You collaborate and ensure within the Financial Reporting Team that the Financial Information requested for the company (currently 5 legal/management entities) and NWE is delivered accurately, on time and in line with Company policy, in order for Management and sales to review performance and steer the business. All information to be provided against budget and last year, for sales & marketing and manufacturing;
- To a certain extent you're also involved in statutory related matters where tasks can't be handled by Accounting Shared Services (e.g. Perform Balance Sheet reconciliations as well as reconciliations between SAP and our reporting);
- You perform the Statutory & Managerial upload of oils from other companies, without local Finance presence;
- You ensure within the Financial Reporting Team that the Performance Management process towards European office in The Hague is running fluently, accurately and timely;
- You're responsible for compliance related matters like maintaining DoA (overall DoA, Brainware, ….), maintaining Risk Register, resolve queries from internal/external audit;
- You maintain the Transfer Pricing documents and make sure to be compliant when calculating Transfer Pricing allocations to other OU's. You also safeguard that the allocations we receive are understood and validated as being fair;
- You assist in the yearly budgeting process between all of our affiliates and its stakeholders, and perform the upload of the budget and seasonalised budget towards KPI;
- You analyze our competitive environment from a Financial point of view;
- You perform monthly updates on contract selling prices;
- You are able to back-up colleagues in case of absences, with a specific focus on Credit control, where the Financial Analyst will become the fixed back up of the Credit analyst.
- You report to the Financial Reporting Coordinator.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :