The Financial Analyst will support Financial Planning and Analysis department in the preparation of reports and analysis that need to be conducted on the company's financial and operational data to provide senior management with a good understanding of the company's performance:
- Prepare accurate, consistent, timely financial information. Support Financial Planning and Analysis department in the preparation of reports and financial analyses aiming at reaching conclusions or formulating recommendations to BME Senior Management (e.g. Area Managers, Cost Centers Managers)
- FP&A Monthly Closing / Forecast
- Prepare reports of variances between actual results Vs. forecast, budget and prior year.
- Run the monthly forecast for both P&L and B/S: preparation and consolidation of all financial data, analysis of results and validation of forecast assumptions with FP&A Manager.
- Prepare monthly reporting (management reports, highlights and explanations).
- Submit the monthly actuals/forecast through relevant systems after validation.
- Prepare and submit required exhibits.
- Annual budget: Provide similar support as for the FP&A Monthly Closing (preparation of financial data - P&L and B/S - and analysis of results).
- Accounting Support: During monthly closing periods, provide some support to the accounting team with some specific entries to be prepared.
- Financial Analyzes: Perform special / ad hoc financial analyzes, based on requirements.
- Financial Projects: Provide relevant support to company's projects to ensure financial requirements are taken into accounts based on FP&A Manager's guidelines.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :