As Finance Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Supervise the statutory accounting with the Head of this team.
- Supervise cash management (bad debt collection and cash position) and provides guidelines or recommendations.
- Prepares performance, cost controls, identify risks and opportunities to provide strategic insight to the Management.
- Responsible for regular financial data quality reviews.
- Prepares & Ensures compliance Tax, legal, social and local & Group financial statements.
- Responsible for all aspects of forecasting, budgeting and three years planning.
- Maintains cashflow projections, including monitoring against liquidity and solvency policies and risk appetites.
- Participates and manage change in current Transformation of Accounting and financial services.
- Supervises the Accounting team, Planning & Analysis team.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: