We are looking for an (m/f):
doing business with the heart.
Your ambition is to become a finance manager, you know your way around with numbers, but also enjoy working with business development. You are dynamic and openminded. Your tasks:
- You add value to business by providing key profitability analysis and day to day financial analysis with active participation in key decision making;
- You ensure 100% compliance with all local tax environment;
- You facilitate annual budget exercise in the country;
- Custodian for managing all customer or supplier conditions or agreements;
- Together with our sales manager, you are responsible for all decision making.
- You refer directly to the CEO, who is based in Denmark.
- You are responsible for the overall management of customer invoicing, credit notes, rebates, collections and overdue management;
- You support the business by evaluating credit needs from customers and guide the Sales Manager on financial risk management with prudence.
- You are the business process owner for order to cash process and point of contact for al system (Navision) related changes needed to keep pace with ever changing business requirements;
- Drive business planning and budgeting exercise in close coordination with our Sales Manager and directing the process towards profitable growth.