In order to support our Network development department, and together with the district managers, you will be responsible to support our Dealer Network in their finance and sales situation.
Concretely, you are in charge of:
- Quarterly analysis of network financial results : follow-up of KPI"s (Sales & After Sales) and presentation of National Average results to Management
- Definition and coordination of strategic actions plans in order to improve dealers" profitability
- Manage Business Plan for new site/activity launch
- Review and agree dealer support budget (start-up, investment) in agreement with management
- Responsibility of Business Management improvement Program with support of 2 external consultants
- Credit Risk Management : follow-up of credit lines in collaboration with FCA Bank
- Varied and dynamic function in an international environment
- Field visits to consolidate the commercial relationships between FCA Belgium and its network
Key words: financial analyst, business analyst, sales manager, district manager, area manager, field sales manager, sales analyst, controller, auditor, credit manager, big4, economist, pricing analyst, management controller, reporting, analysis, consultant, retail, dealer network business manager, finance
This is a mix position, where you make sales and finance analysis. You work from our headquarter and in the network.
At FCA, you real can grow in your career !