Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it is like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Field Service Engineer IGT (Regio Antwerpen - Gent)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support Philips Image Guided Therapy (IGT) business in Belgium. You will take on the opportunity to build customer relationships through your effective use of technical knowledge to install, service, and maintain customer sites.
You are responsible for
- Executing service events (Installations, preventive – and corrective maintenance) in compliance with applicable version of Business Unit (BU) / Business Line (BL) service manuals and relevant PH quality standard policies;
- Ensuring completeness and accuracy of service records with particular attention to test & inspection results;
- Demonstrating commitments to meet customer needs and requirements by ensuring all given quality standards;
- Submitting timely and accurate service data, job sheets, reports, expense claims, radiation film badges, field problem reports and other paperwork as assigned;
- Being aware of customer needs and potential commercial leads (Philips Lifecycle Solutions – PLS) through customer visits and provide feedback and recommendations to the management, relevant people within the organization;
- Being a professional representative for PH with respect to customer problems, ensuring personal acceptability by the customer in appearance and behavior in accordance with PH policy and targets.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or master degree in electronics, medical instrumentation or mechanics;
- The ability to work independent but can also act as a team player;
- Knowledge of IT systems: Hardware, OS, networking;
- Knowledge of medical imaging is an asset;
- Being flexible and stress-resistant;
- Fluent in Dutch and good knowledge of the English language;
- Ability to communicate effectively, share knowledge and cooperate in a team environment to achieve assigned goals and objectives;
- Customer oriented and the ability to participate in on-call rotation;
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.