As a Field Sales Rep you are responsible for the delivery of budgeted sales for your brands and territory.
The successful candidate will have number of core accountabilities in the role, including:
- the achievement of sales objectives - delivering individual targeted sales volumes, values, return rates, and brand distribution and penetration objectives by effectively identifying and meeting customer needs;
- driving customer recommendation - ensuring effective brand, product, and visual merchandising training for your customers' sales and/or dispensing staff to ensure that our customers not only buy our products, but actively recommend them;
- acting as an ambassador - you will foster strong business-to-business relationships between our client and our customers, demonstrating and supporting company strategies, policies, and key messages;
- effective territory coverage - you will ensure frequency of visits and a consistent levels of service for all customers in accordance with company guidelines; and
- identifying portfolio opportunities - ensuring that all customers' needs are identified and effectively met by a brand, sharing opportunities with your Sales Manager and the Business Development Manager.