Handle export formalities, enabling shipping products globally in compliance with customs regulations and in line with requested customer requirements
2. Main activities & area of responsibilities
Export - Create and monitor export & transport documents for non-EU shipments.
- lodge export customs declarations (Stream Software) and create export shipments according to commercially given instructions
- Create or review various transport/export documents, i.e. CMR, airway bill, …
- Look up the necessary information and conduct searches in the available databases (TARIC, EU Market Access Database ...) in case of complex export shipments.
- archive all documentation (digitally and/or hard copy), in accordance with applicable (internal & external) regulations and AEO requirements
- Ascertain proofs of export; creates export files and ensures they are complete.
- meets and follows the given shipping instructions by the business
- monitor shipments
- Support the compliance to AEO-regulations
- Adhere to and monitor export regulations (licensing and compliance)