For one of our clients, situated in Ixelles, we are currently looking for an Executive Secretary for 3 members of the Executive Committee and 2 of his direct reports and involves coordination of some office management tasks.
You are the single point of contact for and give high-level support to 3 ExCom members (Chief Marketing & Innovation, Chief Legal, Chief Operations & Supply Chain) in the Brussels’ global HQ :
Youw ill be in charge of :
- Organise their agenda of international appointments, scheduling (international) meetings, organise various VCs, skype meetings and calls
- Proactively keeps them informed of agenda commitments, ensure follow-up on action points within agreed deadlines.
- This also involves prioritising conflicting needs
- Coordinates executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with senior leadership and staff
- Responsible for expense reports of the ExCom members and some of their staff,organise complex travel itineraries with the Travel agency
- Prepare global functional meetings, ensuring agenda and supporting documents are distributed on time.
- This requires coordination and highly professional interaction with the global C-suite
- Act as "gatekeeper" and "gateway", creating win-win situations for direct access to the ExCom members, by demonstrating executive image, credibility and trust
- Being part of the Assistant Pool, you are occasional back-up of other assistants and receptionist in case of holidays or sick leave
- Support in the organisation of office events such as breakfast meetings, board meetings, global leadership team meetings etc.