In this role you will be responsible for providing high quality support to the CEO for the Northern Europe Geography in all aspects of his responsibility and control of his wider function. The role will require you to engage with the most senior stakeholders and key stakeholders across the business.
Support to the Geo's CEO and broader team
- Co-ordinate and manage the governance (internal / external) of the Northern Europe Geography including preparation of agendas, presentations, recording and follow up of actions, acting on behalf of the Geo to co-ordinate information requests and other support required;
- Participate in the production of the Geo monitoring processes, documenting the format and definitions of data, arranging data collection and ensuring production on time, and then summarized in advance of presentation through the Geo governance structure;
- Liaise with other teams providing data and information to ensure strong collaboration with peers and stakeholders across the company and the broader community;
- Work closely with the CEO and his PA to forward plan upcoming diary commitments and meetings ensuring that preparation is completed in time and to the right level of quality;
- Syndicate with other teams on topics of shared interest to ensure effective preparation of meetings and presentation material.
Support on key communications
- Work with the CEO and the Geo Executive Team to ensure regular and effective communication to the company's Sales & Distribution community and key stakeholders across the group;
- Prepare material including key messages and working with contributors to align messages and build effective plan and communication content.
- Lead and/or contribute to special projects on strategic topics (in conjunction with internal or external stakeholder).