Limaru NV is a leading European distributor of active ingredients and synergists for the formulation of household, professional, amateur, veterinary, pharmaceutical and vector control insecticides & repellents.
We are constantly looking for new opportunities within the biocide space to expand our activities based on our more than 25 years of experience.
We deliver best-in-class service in the distribution of active ingredients for the formulation of biocides and offer customer-tailored regulatory and technical support to meet the most stringent requirements of the Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR, Regulation (EU) 528/2012). Through our expertise, we create value and bring growth for both our customers and principals.
Helping our customers to become and remain market leaders in their respective areas.
Due to the expansion of our sales activities on the European market we are looking for an ambitious and professional European Sales Manager - Biocides (M/F):
European Sales Manager - Biocides
Limaru’s HQ is located in Beringen, Belgium.
Maintaining and growing the business of existing accounts and developing new business relationships, implies that frequent travel is part of the job.Our activities are B2B related.OPPORTUNITYThe ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial sales professional with strong communication skills and a ‘can-do’ mentality who can take over existing business and who disposes of strategic prospecting skills to build and develop new sales accounts in the Biocide Industry. Selling biocides means that you will be part of a strictly regulated industry, hence the ideal candidate comes with a sound dose of responsibility and integrity. You will have to adhere to a set of rules and administrative tasks which are related to working in the Industry.Your mission
- In the territories which will be assigned to you:
* Actively prospect & develop new business opportunities.
* Maintain & grow the business of existing accounts.
* Manage a number of key accounts.
* Create, develop and grow a strong sales pipeline.
- Implement price, margin and product strategies in line with Limaru’s long-term strategic growth plan;
- Take up responsibility for the delivery of budgeted revenue and commercial margin;
- Address the needs of customers in terms of technical and regulatory support;
- Develop strong working relationships with our strategic principals;
- Provide feedback and input to the Managing Director and to Business Development about new business opportunities, competitor moves and strategy, new developments and new arising customer needs and trends in the market.
- Willing to travel up to 50% of your time;
- Min. 3, preferably 5 years’ of relevant and practical experience in the Industry, i.e. in a technical or in a commercial B2B role;
- Technical or commercial background (bachelor/master degree);
- Dutch-speaking with perfect command of English, ideally fluent in French, other language (German, Spanish or Italian) is a plus;
- Strong business acumen with “hands on”- and “can do”- mentality;
- Dynamic and persistent personality with the ability to get things done;
- Able to think commercially and deliver results;
- Customer-satisfaction minded: willingness to tackle and solve customer inquiries in a consequent and focused manner;
- Able to adapt to new requirements and having a flexible approach;
- Highly organized, creative and focused to meet principal expectations;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Team-player, but also comfortable with working independently.
- An exciting and diversified job in a medium-sized, financially-healthy and ambitious company.
- A work environment offering you the freedom and flexibility to manage your tasks and mission in your own way, while being part of a young, dynamic and supportive team.
- Good prospects for self-development & further growth.
- A healthy work-life balance.
- Competitive salary and extralegal benefits, depending on qualifications and past sales experiences.
- Company car & fuel card, mobile phone and laptop.
- Modern offices in a state-of-art business center, easily accessible with good motorway connections (10 mins from interchange E314/E313 “Lummen”).
- Working from a home office is negotiable.