Secretary Plus is the number one agency for selecting, recruiting, assigning, outsourcing and training multilingual management assistants. As the market leader for over fifteen years, we provide customised service, are able to function in an advisory role, and serve as a benchmark as well as a reference in our sector. Secretary Plus can find you the ideal position that matches your qualification. For temporary assignments, permanent positions or client projects, we always take your experience, competencies and wishes into account.
EU Project Assistant - English speaking
As a Project Assistant, working in close collaboration with a colleague and under the guidance of an Office Manager, you will support a team of consultants in deploying Assessment / Development Center, Selection and Talent Management projects for our international public sector clients.
- You are the linking pin between our clients, consultants, and candidates;
- You ensure a smooth and professional coordination and offer accurate administrative and logistic support of projects such as assessment/development center services, workshops, training, 360°, coaching, etc.;
- You provide a qualitative service from A to Z, starting from planning projects and resources, preparing documents and schedules, proactively informing all parties involved, respecting procedures and deadlines, ensuring proper reporting and follow-up, to final invoicing;
- You are the first line contact with our international candidates and clients, assisting and informing them by phone and in writing, providing them with a positive and qualitative experience and optimal client care;
- You proof-read reports, presentations, and texts for various projects, and format the layout. You guarantee that the supporting materials and outputs are of high quality, in perfect condition and are sent to the client by the deadline. The typical IT applications used are MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook);
- Occasionally, you are in charge of welcoming and providing assessment center candidates with test guidance (possibly off-site), giving instructions on the different tests, guaranteeing a smooth organization throughout the day, and ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- You have a Master’s degree and have at least 4 years of professional experience in project support, coordination and administration;
- You are mature and you show a strong sense of responsibility, proactivity, and autonomy. You manage problems and challenges by addressing them and bringing about creative solutions;
- Accuracy and respect of deadlines are your second nature;
- You are client- and service-oriented, discrete, and a real team player;
- You are open to working flexible hours and to go occasionally off-site;
- High proficiency in English is a must, knowledge of French and/or Dutch is an asset.
You will receive an attractive salary, with fringe benefits.