An excellent opportunity has arisen inside the Enterprise and Data Architecture team for a brilliant Enterprise Architect. This critical role sits within a team tasked with the definition of the target architecture landscape to support and implement the company strategy.
Who we are:
The mission of the Enterprise and Data Architecture team is to collaborate in pro-actively defining the enterprise future state, to support and enable the business transformation,
and to ensure alignment of the technical landscape and the portfolio of initiatives with the business vision and strategy.
As Enterprise Architect, you lead discussions between diverse groups of stakeholders across the enterprise, with the objective of defining and ensuring a consistent architecture and roadmap for the execution of the company strategy.
This includes the following accountabilities
- Gather, understand and consolidate functional and technical requirements from the business vision and strategy.
- Define the overall architecture for certain functional domains and translate it into clear architectural recommendations and guidelines.
- Define and maintain the roadmap(s) of these domains to ensure that the strategic goals of Proximus are realized through timely implementation of systems, platforms and infrastructure.
- Guide the architects’ community to help them implementing the target architecture.
- Ensure architectural governance within these domains to make sure that the portfolio of initiatives is following the architectural guidelines and roadmaps.