Who we are ?
Experience and imagination
CIT Blaton has for more than 150 years provided proof that a family owned and run company with independent shareholding can be ranked among the big names in a demanding industry.The art of building
True to the entrepreneurial spirit of generations of builders who founded CIT Blaton, we can face any challenge by combining traditional techniques and advanced technologies. We express the same desire in each of our projects : build to last. The requirements of our customers change, and so do those of the final users (housing, offices, industry, etc...)
Our methods and techniques are constantly adapted accordingly.A special place in the landscape
CIT Blaton projects stand out at first glance : painted white, our cranes and machinery set us apart.Expertise in the service of creation
Exceptional results can be obtained only with the desire to excel and to plan for the future. We want to create added value for our customers, erect structures that contribute to the well-being of all and make each project a success that enhances our reputation.
Engineer Stability and Methods (M/W)
- You develop studies in support of a number of projects in development or in the execution stage: design or sizing of additional constructions, development of alternative methods of execution ...
- You ensure a transversal support role on these projects vis-à-vis the various stakeholders: submissions service, design & build, execution.
- You perform stability studies of concrete structures, metal structures, wood, and perform yourself or supervise the development of calculation notes for building structures or civil engineering and the establishment of measurements, the control of building plans, formwork, frames and details. You intervene according to the needs as well during the preparation of the offers as during the execution of the building sites.
- You guide the draughtsmen in the development of execution, formwork and reinforcement plans and control precisely the established plans.
- You are responsible for the preparation of the execution folders in perfect collaboration with the Project Managers responsible for the final execution and you assist them in the further progress of the projects.
- You intervene by their side by the customer or during site meetings for issues related to your area of ??expertise.
- You report to the Director of Studies and animate a small multidisciplinary team (planning, drawing, metrics ...).
The ideal candidate, experienced in the areas of stability and methods, will be the linchpin of the development and strengthening of the Engineering Office with the help of several other present or future collaborators (metiers, draughtsmen, planners, building sites preparation engineers).
- You are a civil or industrial engineer with many years of experience in stability studies and/or methods.
- Your experience, whether acquired internally from a construction company or from an Engineering Office, will be immediately transferable on behalf of a general contractor.
- You have the willingness to develop your expertise within a results-oriented construction company but you remain passionate about pure engineering.
- You are familiar with the computer applications required to help develop complex technical solutions
- Knowledge of procedures of public market is an asset.
- You have a spoken knowledge of both national languages.
- You have a customer focused and solution-oriented approach.
- Rigor but also creativity are part of your assets.
- A permanent contract
- Competitive compensation related to your experience, completed by attractive extra-legal benefits.
- The opportunity to join one of the most renowned construction company, the shareholding always 100% family.