- Deliver Accredited Energy Assessments in line with the Energy Performance in Buildings Directive to all relevant stakeholders both within and outside of the business as necessary.
- Maintain audited evidence and data trails for all Energy Assessments in line with the requirements of the relevant accreditation body and/or company standards.
- Provide guidance on achieving local compliance and sustainability related matters and supporting the European business units and the central design and engineering team in delivering compliant building solutions.
- To use and develop technical knowledge and understanding of existing, new and emerging technologies and sustainable design good practice with regard the European market.
- Maintaining close links with each of the European business units to provide support on Sales and Hire projects and opportunities as necessary.
- To support the MEP & Sustainability Lead by autonomously providing appropriate design guidance and project deliverables to the wider D&E team as well as Sales & Hire Business Development teams if and when necessary.
Key words: MEP, Energy, sustainability, design, performance, proficiency, sustainable