Have you always been passionate about engineering and machinery. Are you looking for a varied job with a lot of challenges within in the automotive sector? A job where you tackle technical projects and implement enhancements, then this job might be something for you!
We are searching for an embedded software engineer (M/F/X) for an international player, based in Sint-Truiden. Are you ready for this challenge and you want to do it together with Experis? Read on!
Experis, part of the ManpowerGroup, is a global market leader in HR services and talent sourcing solutions. Present in over 50 countries worldwide, our clients are amongst the most prestigious companies in today's changing world of work. Experis-experts provide top candidates with challenging missions in the specialties IT, Engineering, Life Sciences , Finance and Human Resources.
Your career is our mission !
Embedded Software Engineer
- As an embedded software engineer you are part of the development team for transmissions and powertrains.
- Together with your team you are responsible for the development of embedded software for the products.
- You build the software that links applications, electronics and the vehicle network.
- You and the project lead are responsible for planning the work for the software team.
- You keep close contact with other departments like application engineering, calibration, controls, project management, … to guarantee a successful result.
- You have an engineering degree or are equal by experience.
- You already have a minimum of 5 years of experience with software.
- Experience in automotive is seen as an asset.
- You have experience in hard real- time embedded environment, design methods, embedded C, Misra, Parasoft, JIRA, Subversion, Agile/Scrum,…
- You are an independent, perseverant and systematic worker with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset.
- Thanks to your strong communication skills and good knowledge of English, you excel at teamwork and are strong in reporting knowledge and results.
- As a consultant embedded software engineer you get the opportunity to be part of Experis ManpowerGroup. You're offered a permanent contract at our company.
- Together we determine an excellent career path for you. To succeed you can rely on all advantages offered by the ManpowerGroup: training, guest speakers, one-on-one guidance, …
- We offer a dynamic work environment with a lot of potential.
Interested? Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 09 321 82 75!