PEC is an international technology supplier with a local presence in Europe (Belgium, Hungary and Germany), the United States, China and Japan. We offer solutions and expertise in Energy Storage Devices (Cell, Module and Battery) Testing Equipment, Cell Manufacturing Equipment and Cash Operations for Central Banks.
In our energy storage division, PEC employees are working on the technology and equipment for the development and manufacturing of tomorrow’s renewable energy sources. For more information, visit us at www.peccorp.com.
For our Headquarters we are looking for an:
As electromechanical engineer, you will take part in projects of either project engineering or product development. As project engineer, you become part of a project team of building factory automation solutions and are involved from the very beginning of an automation project, from pre-design until the installation.
The product development engineer designs various industrial devices. His/ Her responsibilities include choosing the right materials and production methods, planning and execution of prototyping, global contacts with suppliers and subcontractors and on-site acceptance of parts and components.
- A Master’s degree in a technical domain
- You show large involvement in the project result
- Communication skills to deal with customers and suppliers
- The needed skills include one or several of the following:
- CAD systems, EPLAN
- PLC Software: SIMATIC S5/S7, IEC 1131
- Field systems: Profibus Interbus S
- Robotics programming
- An exciting job in an international and hi-tech working environment
- Challenging career opportunities and the chance to take initiative
- A competitive salary package including extra-legal health insurance