As ECM Sales specialist you are responsible for selling ECM solutions at our customers. The ECM sales specialist is able to understand the customer needs and provide them with ECM software solutions which will contribute to their success. Selling ECM solutions requires the ability to generate and efficiently present and defend business cases, hence selling business value. In this role you will need business development skills, as well as a strong understanding of how software deals are transacted.
- You will Identify and contact prospects and work on leads which are coming from the account managers and external lead company;
- You will analyze customer needs together with ECM consultant;
- You will maintain and broaden relations with existing customers and identify and qualify possible new projects;
- You develop a strategic sales plan to achieve ECM sales target;
- You will produce state-of-the-art offers (together with your colleagues) in order to obtain sales objectives;
- You will be participating in seminars and events as well as following-up on marketing actions;
- You will expand your knowledge of marketing trends and competitors in the field of Enterprise Content Management.