Our client is a global consulting services company with more than 5,500 specialized experts, who are not your typical consultants. They combine unmatched expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help clients solve their most complex challenges, navigate change and shape the future.
They are located downtown Brussels, easily accessible by public transportation.
As Office & Facilities Manager you play an integral role within the Facilities E&A team. You are a vital part in helping with the delivery of health and safety, reception/access, hard and soft services, projects and minor works, working with third party contractors on the delivery of but not limited to contracts such as waste, catering, cleaning, maintenance and security.
Your Key Responsibilities are:
- Ensuring the smooth delivery of facilities services to the business including reception management; catering services; mail services; print room facilities; stationery; local transportation; cleaning services.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences;
- Ensure desk allocation and take up allows for the maximum use of space available making recommendations as requirements change and oversee any changes of use of certain areas of the office as necessary and agreed with the Facilities E & A Manager;
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment;
- Supervise the two Facilities coordinators in various areas of their responsibilities;
- Ensure internal clients are informed of and able to benefit from the variety of amenities and services provided by the facilities team Assist the Health & Safety Manager and E&A Facilities Manager to oversee first aiders and fire marshals in the office to ensure their training is current;
- Prepare meeting rooms in accordance with hosts requirements, which includes the setting up of all furniture & catering requirements;
- Liaise with Landlords and building security;
- Be the out of hours contact for any office security issues;
- Monitoring office resources, including equipment, stationery and security items, liaising with managers and suppliers following procedures and processes effectively Assist E &A Facilities Manager to organise upcoming office moves in Europe and Asia