If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
Dynamic Credit Controller
Dynamic Credit Controller
Anderlecht, Brussels, Belgium
What's the role?
Hilti Belgium employs 250 people and is a stable and well-performing organization within the Hilti group. To expand our highly qualified pool of experts in the finance department in Anderlecht, Hilti is looking for a dynamic Credit Controller. You will report to the Credit and Collection Manager responsible for the Belgium and Luxembourg market.
What does the role involve?
As a Credit Analyst your main responsibilities and tasks are:
Credit checking of new and existing B2B customers and providing end-to-end credit solutions;
Collection of outstanding invoices by phone, e-mail or other means;
Apply our corporate and local credit & collection policies and proactively support their continuous improvement to ensure full compliance;
Work on special projects in close collaboration with the regional and/or global headquarters and work together with external partners to provide solutions to our clients;
93% of our people say they’re proud to work for Hilti, thanks to the quality of our products and the way we look after our people.
- Hilti is looking for a proactive team player who has the ability to accurately work in a fast changing environment in a challenging market. Also, positive attitude and motivation to learn, develop and grow within the organization locally, as well as internationally, is important. Next to the above you have
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Finance or Business-related field of study;
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in credit review, accounting, accounts receivables, internal / external audit or controlling;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch, French and English
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills - able to accommodate multiple tasks;
- Problem solving mindset with a strong inner drive to achieve results;
- Extensive MS Office knowledge and SAP/BI knowledge is an advantage;
- The ambition to move internationally is a plus;
What do we offer?
Being a part of a very motivated and fun team;
You will receive continuous coaching / training;
Opportunities to develop on national and international level within a stable financial organization;
Attractive salary package with extralegal advantages (bonus, meal vouchers, pension plan, medical insurance, mobile phone and company car).
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with no experience of the construction industry. So, if you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.