ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age', the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients' ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world's leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world...every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client, specialized in the telecommunication, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in Brussels.
Digital Marketing Manager
- You will be responsible for the management of the digital end to end customers' experience on the website and physical channels, dedicated to the medium and corporate companies. You will take the lead on specific projects and actions, in collaboration with the Marketing and Communication teams.
- You will plan, coordinate and deploy marketing campaign landing pages aligned with the 360° communication, according to a Marketing Communication Calendar and acts with a pro-active and hands-on attitude.
- You will take care of the integration of new products portfolio into the website, in a simple, fluent and optimized customers' experience, from the Google search engine to the e-shop or lead form to physical sales channels.
To guarantee and enhance the customers' experience, you will manage the SEO of the webpages and regularly analyse the website metrics and customers' feedback.
- You regularly gather, analyse and interpret the new digital market trends, innovation and the evolution of the surf behaviour of the website of visitors and more globally, on the internet.
Thanks to benchmarks and these analyses, you will have the opportunity to proactively propose new ideas and actions, in order to enhance and simplify the users' experience, always in line with the company digital transformation strategy.
- You will be accountable for the projects / actions you will manage, from the requirements, the writing of the briefings fo- r the publishers, the wireframes definition, the follow-up and validation of the proposed designs. You will directly publish pages based on pages templates in our CMS.
- You will be the point of contact for the MKT and COM teams. You will share the digital objectives and strategy but also the insights you will collect through the website with these teams.
- You own a very good knowledge of website management (min 3 years of experience)
- You have good knowledge of French, Dutch and English
- You are used to analyze metrics reporting and perfectly know all the tips and tricks for the SEO
- You master the digital usability rules and ergonomic
- You are customers- and results oriented.
- You have an ability or facility to understand the technical aspects of the internet.
- You are open, you can easily communicate and share information.
- You have good creativity assets, to think out of the box and propose pro-active actions.
- You are able to take your responsibilities, you work in team
- You work independently, are decision-maker and able to take your own responsibilities
- You are organized, you can work on multiple actions and projects at the same time
- Contract of specified duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
- We offer an interesting salary package with extralegal advantages (group and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, transportation fee).
- The opportunity to work in a challenging environment and real opportunities for individual growth.
Send your CV to email@example.com