With almost 3.000 dedicated employees driven to excel every day, Royal Agrifirm Group contributes to a responsible food chain for future generations. We deliver measurable, relevant and sustainable value at farm, field and industry. Royal Agrifirm Group has presently about 3000 employees. It generates an annual turnover in excess of € 2 billion, has an international network of subsidiaries in 16 countries within Europe, North and South America and Asia and supplies products to more than 80 countries through its worldwide distribution network. To support our sustainable and strong growth we are looking to strengthen our Marketing Team EMEA, based in Drongen, Belgium.
- Your primary responsibility is to support the continuous development of our online marketing tools.
- You are strong in measuring and analyzing results with the goal to generate qualitative leads in the most effective way.
- You have a big interest in new digital and online developments and love to screen the market for new tools.
- You will work together with the marketing team to improve our online presence with new websites / webpages, blogging, whitepapers and other tactics, where qualitative lead generation is of course your number one priority. Next to that, you make sure these websites and pages are continuously fed with new relevant content, using CMS.
- In short, you aim for the optimization of our marketing tools in a challenging market segment.
- You support in the implementation of the marketing- and communication plan and think proactively on new online and offline original campaigns.
- You act as first point of contact for all questions regarding online channels. Directing related questions from internal and external stakeholders in order to guarantee an optimal information flow.
- You are based in Drongen and report directly to the Marketing Manager.
- An innovative mind that puts forward creative and innovative ideas for actions regarding online channels.
- At least 3 years of experience in digital Marketing and a passion for online technologies/evolutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree.
- You are a good communicator with good writing skills.
- Strong analytic skills.
- WordPress and html experience are a bonus.
- Down to earth, mature, dynamic, team-player and proactive.
- Interested in working in an international and multi-cultural environment.
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- But most importantly: you are a STAR:
o Sharp: You aim high and deliver
o Trusted: You are open and fair towards others
o Ambitious: You are a winner, and focused on our customers & results
o Responsible: You contribute to a safe and learning company
We offer you an exciting and challenging job within a dynamic and multicultural company.
This position is fulltime and permanent.
Send your resume with reference ‘Online Marketeer’ via the 'Apply' button.