Neovia is a global leader in third-party logistics, operating more than 100 facilities in 20 plus countries across six continents. For 30 years, Neovia has combined an OEM mindset with real-world innovation to partner with, and solve complex logistics challenges for, leading companies in the automotive, industrial, aerospace and technology sectors.
We help companies manage, grow, and transform their supply chain operations. Our services include service parts logistics, inbound logistics, finished goods distribution, inventory optimization and transformation management.
Neovia was founded in 1987 as Caterpillar Logistics Services to provide logistics support to Caterpillar International and its partner companies in construction, mining, automotive, energy and other industries. This experience gives us a unique perspective that translates into stronger partnerships with our customers and a deeper understanding of their business. Our approach to logistics is grounded in operational excellence and continuous improvement, tested and enhanced in partnership with some of the world’s leading companies in the sectors we serve.
In 2012, we became a standalone company, taking on the Neovia name to signify a new path, while remaining true to our heritage and experience. We are proud to have some of the longest relationships in the industry, averaging 14 years with our ten largest customers.
Dealer Service Desk representative
The Dealer Service Desk Representative is the first point of contact for our client in several countries. You will deal with a wide range of issues related to the distribution of motorbikes, parts, accessories and motor clothes.Your daily workload will include warehouse and transportation claims handling, dealing with information requests and special requests. In this central function you will communicate frequently with all parties involved; dealerships, Sales Administrators, transportation companies, warehouse staff and all other internal colleagues.
- This position requires a linguistic degree (Bachelor or Master) or equivalent through experience.
- You are fluent in Spanish and French. Dutch and English are an asset.
- You possess strong communication and administrative skills.
- You are customer-oriented.Experience in a customer service or logistics environment will be considered an advantage.
- You enjoy identifying, investigating and resolving customer problems using various resources.
- You demonstrate a proactive approach.
- You are a great planner and organiser.
- You are pc literate with experience in MS Office. Experience in SAP is an asset.
- You are a fast learner.
- You perform well in stressful circumstances without forgetting to satisfy your customer.
- You have eye for detail.
- You are a teamplayer
Attractive salary package – meal checks – flexible working hours