Experis, part of the ManpowerGroup, is a global market leader in HR services and talent sourcing solutions.
Present in over 50 countries worldwide, our clients are amongst the most prestigious companies in today's changing world of work.
Experis-experts provide top candidates with challenging missions in the specialties IT, Engineering, Life Sciences , Finance and Human Resources
Your career is our mission !
A company active in the Human Resources industry
Database Analyst (ETL)
MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THE JOB:
The person in this position will be responsible for ETL to migrate data from legacy systems to a new asset management application and provide database interfaces between the new and continuing systems. The new application is an API driven application which tracks and manages a large volume of candidates and clients data. The ETL responsibilities will include data cleansing, mapping, calculation, standardization, transformation.
MAIN TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Ensure the follow-up, maintenance and creation of new ETL data transformations projects and work closely with the Project management team in the delivery of those ETL driven projects.
Ensure the solution put in place is future proof to work with the new application that will be installed in the near future
The ideal candidate has/ is:
- Min 3 years' experience in database administration,
development and support in MS SQL environments
- Experience working with ETL
- Good knowledge in Talend data integration ETL tool is a big
- Experience in java environment development is a big plus
- Experience in VBS/VBA scripting (developing, updating) is a
- Experience in web based/cloud environment SQL applications
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database
- Service minded and creative in the services we can provide
- Abstract thinking
- Analytical thinking
- Customer orientation
- Take initiative
- High quality and precise work
- Identify and solve problems
- Team player
- Have the sense of responsibility
- Can work independently or in a team
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Result oriented
- English, French or Dutch
This position offers you a unique opportunity to work on a very large database and challenging migration.
You will work with inspiring colleagues who are nice and who are great in their field.
Are you interested to learn more about this opportunity?
Don't hesitate and apply now!