The Regulatory Affairs (RA) department manages all activities related to regulatory data and information management with worldwide health authorities.
To make this activity possible, a large amount of IT applications are used, e.g. a database for tracking regulatory activities.
As a Data integrity consultant, you will :
- Demonstrate understanding of data/information quality principles and practices
- Know Data Integrity and General Data Protection Regulation skills
- Understand company wide information systems
- Have strong technical skills, with the ability to understand implications of processes and data flows and how they related to computerized systems
- Participate to and even guide organizational change
- Ability to assess situations to determine importance, urgency and risks and make clear decisions or recommendations which are timely and in the best interest of the organization
- Ability to assess problems/situation to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions