You will be part of a team, in which your scope of responsibilities is to
- help any user (external customers or internal co-workers) to use our platform in the best possible manner in specific contexts of their data model;
- ensure training and support of newcomers for CRM command & data models management
- occasionally manage projects on behalf of some customers, including project management of data model setup. You will not have to code, but to ensure that the project is a success thanks to your involvement and command of CRM/data model concepts.
- take part to the product quality plan by executing test runs, including non-regression testing and tests on new features. You will have to analyse, document and efficiently report results of these tests to the Quality Product Manager.
- occasionally take care of the monitoring of the production environment, thanks to our internal monitoring tools.
To succeed and after a training period, you will have to fully understand our product and the way it is used at our customers’ premises.
If you are interested in CRM,
, marketing Automation
or marketing e-mail campaigns
, you will be in your element!
Your job will be varied and will require combining business competencies to the understanding of the technological environment, while having many contacts with both customers and internal teams.