You will be part of a team whose scope of responsibilities is to
- Ensure great success of any user - external customers or internal co-workers - in using our platform, by answering any operational or technical question;
- Ensure support of their onboarding training;
- Take part of the product quality plan by executing test runs, including tests on new features before deployment; You will have to analyse, document and efficiently report results of these tests to the Quality Product Manager.
- Taking care of the monitoring of the production environment, thanks to our internal monitoring tools
- Support occasionally implementation of projects on behalf of some customers.
To succeed and after a training period, you will have to fully understand our product and the way it is used at our customers’ premises.
If you are interested in CRM,
, marketing Automation
or marketing e-mail campaigns
, you will be in your element!
Your job will be varied and will require to combine business competencies, an understanding of the technological environment, while having many contacts with both customers and internal teams.