ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client's company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, You go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador' for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day.
For our client, a new start-up, located in Brussels, we are looking for a Customer Service.
- You will handle all the customer request (through mail and phone)
- You will have to find solutions to resolve some issues
- You will interact with other departments to handle the requests
- You will be responsible for the ticketing on the platform
- You have an experience in the customer service
- You are communicative and organized
- You are positive minded and dynamic
- You are client-oriented
- You have knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Preferably you have knowledge of a customer service platform
- You are fluent in min two of the next languages (French, Dutch and English)
- You are flexible concerning your working schedule
- A contract of unspecified duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
- Next to your salary, you will benefit of extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance and group insurance, transportation fee)
Forward your resume to Laure.firstname.lastname@example.org